Pan Seared Tuna, Fried Avocado.Vierge Sauce - Vlog
Ingredients: 2 people
– Fresh tuna: 300 g
– Avocado: 1
– Cherry tomato: 6
– Organic Hibiscus Flower: 100 g
– Organic Ginger: 50 g
– Organic Lime: 1
– Coriander: 1 bundle
– Thai basil: 1 bundle
– Fresh seaweed: 6
– Olive oil
– Freshly ground pepper
Cooking Process :
– Cut the tuna into large pieces
– Marinate the tuna with salt
– Heat the skillet to high until very hot, add the oil in the hot skillet.
– Sear the tuna on each side for about 1 minute
– Turn the tuna over to the seared sides evenly and then remove the tuna to rest.
– Cut the avocado vertically in half, peel the skin off.
– Heat the pan really hot, add oil. Fry the avocado evenly on one side, then take the avocado out to rest.
– Prepare the Vierge sauce
– Peel lime and cut into cubes
– Dice ginger
– Slice Thai basil leaves
– Cut the petals of hibiscus flowers
– Cut the cherry tomatoes in half
– Cut the tuna in half after being rested and drained of oil
– Slice the fried avocado into 2cm slices
– Add olive oil in the bowl of Vierge sauce and mix well all ingredients
– Add lime zest on the tuna
– Add fresh seaweed before serve
Linh’s inspiration :
Here I want to emphasize the use of avocado as a vegetable that can be combined with many savory dishes.
This is a harmonious combination between fried avocado and seared tuna. The epicurean experience is enhanced especially when paired with Drinkizz.