Hi everyone. I’m Phan Nam, a bartender and the storyteller behind the current Hanoi Kizz mixed drink. It is also impossible to partake in the flavor of Hanoi while eating or drinking Nep Moi spirit, apricot juice, or green nuggets. Nep Moi spirit and apricot juice, which are available almost all year, have become a well-known beverage among residents of the capital. If you adore and miss Hanoi, Hanoi Kizz is the ideal mixed drink to unwind in the memories of the capital and chill on weekdays.
1. The capital’s flavor of intensity and love!
Hanoi Kizz is a cocktail from O.N.E drink that is distinct with Hanoi sound and youthful energy, with a recognizable prepared taste that is plain to drink for everyone.
The foundation wine is Nep Moi spirit, a traditional wine that is well known in Hanoi for its tasefulness and capital spirit. The tartness of apricot juice and organic sucrose balance the cocktail.. However, Hanoi Kizz would be incomplete without O.N.E drink, with its incredible homegrown flavor and energetic, modern day vibe.
Hanoians are renowned for their style in both correspondence and culinary culture, which is why O.N.E drink’s delicate herbal flavor is the ideal complement for Hanoi Kizz.
Hanoi Kizz is not only delicious and easy to drink, but it also has three special effects due to the rich nutrition:
- Helps to relax and regenerate energy after a long and stressful working day.
- Sticky rice cooked in the traditional manner aids digestion and warms the stomach.
- O.N.E drink and apricot juice provide an abundance of antioxidants and minerals to the body.
2. Ingredients and Instructions
- Measure 40ml of Nep Moi spirit and 30ml of apricot juice, respectively, into a shaker.
- Next, add 2 tablespoons of organic brown sugar and stir until the sugar dissolves.
- Then place in ice, shake well to mix the ingredients.
- Omit the ice and pour the mixture into a glass.
- Put new ice into the glass and gently pour O.N.E drink.
- Garnish with a lemon zest slice and dried apricots.
- In addition, if you have some extra lemongrass, you can also make your own straws with it, which is extremely eco-friendly.
3. Nutritional benefits
Each “Hanoi Kizz” glass has 120ml O.N.E containing:
- 12.5mg Theine, equivalent to 6.5% of the maximum daily recommended intake of 200mg (according to a 2000 kcal diet) by nutritionist Drinkizz. Theine helps to relax, wake up and focus from 6 to 8 hours. (Read more)
- 625 μmol of abundant antioxidants, equivalent to 7% of the FDA’s recommended daily intake. Antioxidants help balance free radicals – the cause of disease and aging, and improve the body’s energy metabolism thanks to anti-oxidants. (Read more)
- 8.75 mg of silica, which is 12% of the recommended daily intake. Silica helps in collagen production, which boosts the body’s metabolism and energy levels. (Read more)
- O.N.E can supplement many other essential minerals such as calcium, iron, potassium, magnesium, etc.
- Apricot juice richs in natural antioxidant, which enhances eyesight and smoothens the skin. This type of water also has a sedative effect, making it easy to fall asleep.
Apricots contain acids, carotene, vitamin C, vitamin B1, tannins, lycopene, and pectin, all of which help stimulate oxygen metabolism in cells, speed up cell recovery, and slow aging.
I usually strolls around the West Lake in Hanoi, tasting a glass of sweet and sour apricot juice and watching the elderly play chess and drink tea. Those gentle and ancient capital scene has inspire me to creative the cocktail Hanoi Kizz.
Hopefully, Hanoi Kizz can bring the flavor of Hanoi to everyone and help everyone relax and re-energize for the first few days of the week.
Links for ingredients purchasing::
Nếp Mới spirit:
Ha Noi apricot juice:
Organic brown sugar: