1. Saigon Kizz – The energy of youth and freshnessSaigon Kizz is a melody sings about a Saigon with full of inventiveness, creativity, and fun. The smoke from Blended Scotch Whisky reminds the bustling traffic of the city, supported by the light sweetness of jackfruit – the traditional South fruit, with an emphasis of Saigon’s ancient 50-year-old racket coffee scent, and finally the home grown fragrance of O.N.E drink. All of these elements come together to form a story of exceptional taste.Saigon Kizz isn’t exactly delectable, flavorful, or beneficial to one’s health. O.N.E drink will give you instant vitality, making up for the lost vitality after a stressful and exhausting work week. In addition, jackfruit strengthen your immunity due to its high vitamin C content, coffee helps you reestablish portability, lower the risk of diabetes, and, finally, the ability to reduce stress of Whisky.
2. Ingredient, preparationPreparation: (Super simple!)
- Peel and seed the jackfruit for the flesh, and then put 200g of organic jackfruit in the blender.
- Next, you add half a cup of water (100ml), half a cup of yellow sugar and 15ml of organic green lemon.
- Then grind the mixture until smooth.
- To start mixing, choose any tall glass at home.
- First, I will put 60ml of jackfruit mixture and 45ml of Whiskey Blended Scotch into a glass.
- Stir until the two ingredients are mixed together.
- Then fill the glass with ice.
- Next, gently pour 125ml of O.N.E drink into the glass (half a can).
- And finally pour 20ml of racket coffee on the surface.
- We can decorate the cocktail more eye-catching with a piece of jackfruit and a few coffee beans.
3. Nutritional benefitsEach “Saigon Kizz” has 125ml O.N.E containing:
- 12.5mg Theine, equivalent to 6.5% of the maximum daily recommended intake of 200mg (according to a 2000 kcal diet) by nutritionist Drinkizz. Theine helps to relax, wake up and focus from 6 to 8 hours. (Read more)
- 625 μmol of abundant antioxidants, equivalent to 7% of the FDA’s recommended daily intake. Antioxidants help balance free radicals – the cause of disease and aging, and improve the body’s energy metabolism thanks to anti-oxidants. (Read more)
- 8.75 mg of silica, which is 12% of the recommended daily intake. Silica helps in collagen production, which boosts the body’s metabolism and energy levels. (Read more)
- O.N.E can supplement many other essential minerals such as calcium, iron, potassium, magnesium, etc.
Why should you mix our O.N.E drinks with alcohol? Let’s find out:
ONE drink is naturally cooked from 10 essential herbs from the mountains and forests of Vietnam, so it has a special sour, spicy, salty, sweet, and fragrant taste. So can mix many types of cocktails, mocktails with attractive flavors.
O.N.E drink has a natural red color from anthocyanin compounds from hibiscus flowers, so when mixed with alcohol, it will produce a glass of water with many layers, naturally beautiful. Good for health again.
3. Anti-cirrhosis, kidney failure, and no headache when drunk:
- ONE drink provides natural nutrients such as glucose, minerals, and oxidizing compounds that can be measured by scanning QRcode. Helps you to improve nutritional disorders when drinking alcohol because alcohol depletes nutrition by inhibiting nutrient breakdown, poor absorption of nutrients, and changes in the transport or excretion of nutrients.
- Each 250ml can of O.N.E contains 2200 μmol of antioxidants, equivalent to 25% of the US FDA’s recommended daily intake. So it will help improve cirrhosis of the liver and kidney failure caused by alcohol. Because when you drink alcohol, alcohol breaks down in the liver and kidneys, increasing free radicals in the liver and kidneys, causing aging, and cancer.
- ONE drink is cooked with 10 herbs including mint, ginger, lemongrass, lemon, pepper, and star anise .. are medicinal herbs that Vietnamese people specialize in to recover after being drunk and without headaches.