Hello everyone, do you want to discover Sai Gon with me?
The reference to Saigon alludes to the youthful, new vitality that coexists with the busy and bustling life. From the busy lanes to the racket coffee or the modest fruit cart of a road vendor, with which I have fallen in love… Thereby I was inspired to invent Saigon Kizz. This drink helps those who are too occupied with work to unwind and re-energize, while also allowing you to appreciate the commonplace lingering flavor of Saigon!
1. Saigon Kizz – The energy of youth and freshness
Saigon Kizz is a melody sings about a Saigon with full of inventiveness, creativity, and fun. The smoke from Blended Scotch Whisky reminds the bustling traffic of the city, supported by the light sweetness of jackfruit – the traditional South fruit, with an emphasis of Saigon’s ancient 50-year-old racket coffee scent, and finally the home grown fragrance of O.N.E drink. All of these elements come together to form a story of exceptional taste.
Saigon Kizz isn’t exactly delectable, flavorful, or beneficial to one’s health. O.N.E drink will give you instant vitality, making up for the lost vitality after a stressful and exhausting work week. In addition, jackfruit strengthen your immunity due to its high vitamin C content, coffee helps you reestablish portability, lower the risk of diabetes, and, finally, the ability to reduce stress of Whisky.
2. Ingredient, preparation
Preparation: (Super simple!)
- Peel and seed the jackfruit for the flesh, and then put 200g of organic jackfruit in the blender.
- Next, you add half a cup of water (100ml), half a cup of yellow sugar and 15ml of organic green lemon.
- Then grind the mixture until smooth.
- To start mixing, choose any tall glass at home.
(*It is recommended to keep the glass in the freezer to help the drink taste better and keep it cold longer!)
- First, I will put 60ml of jackfruit mixture and 45ml of Whiskey Blended Scotch into a glass.
- Stir until the two ingredients are mixed together.
- Then fill the glass with ice.
- Next, gently pour 125ml of O.N.E drink into the glass (half a can).
- And finally pour 20ml of racket coffee on the surface.
- We can decorate the cocktail more eye-catching with a piece of jackfruit and a few coffee beans.
So we’ve finished a delicious cocktail at home!
3. Nutritional benefits
Each “Saigon Kizz” has 125ml O.N.E containing:
- 12.5mg Theine, equivalent to 6.5% of the maximum daily recommended intake of 200mg (according to a 2000 kcal diet) by nutritionist Drinkizz. Theine helps to relax, wake up and focus from 6 to 8 hours. (Read more)
- 625 μmol of abundant antioxidants, equivalent to 7% of the FDA’s recommended daily intake. Antioxidants help balance free radicals – the cause of disease and aging, and improve the body’s energy metabolism thanks to anti-oxidants. (Read more)
- 8.75 mg of silica, which is 12% of the recommended daily intake. Silica helps in collagen production, which boosts the body’s metabolism and energy levels. (Read more)
- O.N.E can supplement many other essential minerals such as calcium, iron, potassium, magnesium, etc.
With me, Saigon is bold, generous, and full of youthful and fresh energy. I hope that, through the eyes of a young bartender living and working in Saigon, a glass of Saigon Kizz will not only help you relax and re-energize, but will also make you fall in love with the city and its residents!
Links for ingredients purchasing:
Blended Scotch Whisky:
Organic jack fruit: