This flaming-hot noon has always been the culprit that drains everyone’s strong energy during the day. The hot air will cause your body to dehydrate, weak, easily leading to fainting or dizziness, especially for those of you who are outdoor workers.
Therefore, I will guide you through a recipe called COOL KIZZ – a drink that not only helps you instantly refresh but also provides you with energy and a large number of essential nutrients for the body!
1. Instantly refresh the summer with Cool Kizz
Cool Kizz is an extremely cool mocktail, especially suitable for those hot noon in Vietnam. Cool Kizz has a natural sweetness from fresh coconut combined with the gently delicate sour taste of kumquat and pineapple. To add uniqueness and freshness to the taste, we cannot miss the organic natural energy drink O.N.E Drinkizz with 10 organic herbs.
Delicious and quick to quench thirst, O.N.E Drinkizz also provides sufficient energy and replenishes important minerals for the body. Besides, pineapple juice, fresh coconut water, kumquat, and mint leaf also add a large number of minerals and vitamins to the body.
2. Ingredients and Instructions
Instructions: (It’s super simple)
- First of all, you will need a drinking glass – any type you have at home
*Chill a glass before making will keep your drink fresher and tastier!
- Peel and cut the pineapple into long stick shape for easier to squeeze.
- Next, put 50ml of pineapple juice, 50ml of fresh coconut juice, 15ml of kumquat juice (about 2 kumquats) into the glass and stir well.
- Fill the glass with ice and pour out half a can of O.N.E Drinkizz – 125ml.
- Garnish with a slice of fresh pineapple.
- At last, let’s finish with 3-5 sticks of organic mint leaves on top.
*If you don’t have fresh pineapple, you can find canned pineapple juice made from 100% natural pineapple and no preservative from Happy Day or Le Fruit. The same for coconut juice, you can get canned coconut juice from Cocoxim!
3. Nutritional benefits
Each “Cool Kizz” glass has 125ml O.N.E containing:
- 12.5mg Theine, equivalent to 6.5% of the maximum daily recommended intake of 200mg (according to a 2000 kcal diet) by nutritionist Drinkizz. Theine helps to relax, wake up and focus from 6 to 8 hours. (Read more)
- 625 μmol of abundant antioxidants, equivalent to 7% of the FDA’s recommended daily intake. Antioxidants help balance free radicals – the cause of disease and aging, and improve the body’s energy metabolism thanks to anti-oxidants. (Read more)
- 8.75 mg of silica, which is 12% of the recommended daily intake. Silica helps in collagen production, which boosts the body’s metabolism and energy levels. (Read more)
- O.N.E can supplement many other essential minerals such as calcium, iron, potassium, magnesium, etc.
- Pineapple juice is rich in Manganese, Copper, Vitamin B6, and Vitamin C – nutrients that play an important role in bone health, immune system, wound healing, and increased energy for the body.
- Coconut juice, in which each 100ml of coconut water contains approximately 294mg Potassium, 118mg Chloride but only 25mg of Salt, and 5mg of Sugar.
Cool Kizz is a piece-of-cake recipe that you can do at home with very simple ingredients that will instantly quench your thirst and cool down quickly. Simultaneously, Cool Kizz provides an abundant source of energy that keeps you away from being tired or exhausted due to the hot weather. In order to minimize dehydration and asthenia that affect your life, work, and especially your health.
Links for ingredients purchasing: