Office work requires concentration for hours in front of a computer screen, plus being sedentary can easily cause the body to fall into a state of stress and fatigue. To ensure focus and alertness, office workers are very fond of drinks that can improve concentration – especially Tea and Coffee. These are the two most common sources of theine and caffeine to help you stay focused and alert.
So if you could choose one drink to drink every day, what would you choose? Tea? Or Coffee? For Team Drinkizz, we love tea, but it must be organic black tea!
I. What is Black Tea ?
Black tea comes from the tea tree, which is a group of shrubs with the scientific name Camellia Sinensis. Unlike other teas such as green tea, oolong tea also comes from this plant, the green tea leaves are 100% oxidized and fermented to create black tea. As a result, black tea has a naturally sweet taste, a strong but not pungent aroma and a vibrant red-brown color when mixed with water.
Black tea is very popular, being one of the most consumed teas in the world. Black tea contains theine (also known as caffeine) brain stimulants, and antioxidants. The color and flavor of the tea is derived from the catechins, with a sweet and lingering aroma derived from the carotenoids.
Black tea is often drunk both hot and cold, and is often used as the main ingredient for many attractive drink recipes on the market.
II. The Benefit Of Black Tea.
Black tea offers many antioxidant benefits, while also providing a dose of Theine, a type of caffeine found only in tea leaves, providing you with a more sustainable energy source than coffee.
Black tea contains a lot of Xanthin, and a special substance is L-Theanine:
– Xanthines stimulate the central nervous system, promote the cardiovascular system and metabolism, help bronchial dilation and increase gastric acid secretion. The two most common substances in xanthine are Theine (Caffeine) and Theobromine.
– L-Theanine is a naturally occurring compound found only in green and black tea. L-Theanine is an amino acid that the body cannot produce on its own. L-Theanine helps the brain focus and enhances brain function. L-Theanine in each cup of tea also helps users relax very effectively.
Read more about Theine here:
III. Benefits Of Supporting Natural Energy Awakening From Black Tea.
In the human body, Theine in black tea acts as a central nervous system stimulant and promotes positive feelings.
Theine keeps us awake by blocking one of the body’s key sleep-inducing molecules, a substance called adenosine. And the process is as follows:
– Step 1: Your body breaks down food and sends nutrients through mitochondria to make ATP. The ATP is then used by the body to fuel the cells. During this process, your body releases adenosine.
– Step 2: The nerve cells in your brain have receptors that perfectly match this molecule. When adenosine attaches to these receptors, it triggers a series of biological reactions that cause neurons to work more slowly and slow the release of important brain signaling molecules. In other words, you will be sleepy
– Step 3: Theine is known as an adenosine receptor antagonist. That means it blocks adenosine receptors. That is, adenosine inhibits your nerve cells, and theine blocks inhibitors, so it helps you stay awake, avoiding drowsiness and fatigue after a long day at work.
Although black tea is used as a popular drink on the market, only organic black tea brings the best benefits to the body. Drinking black teas that are cultivated and processed with synthetic chemicals on the market look good, fresh or heavier, but will make your body aging and disease.
In contrast, organic black tea will be cultivated and produced entirely by organic agricultural processes with natural minerals and nutrients, without the use of chemical fertilizers or pesticides or herbicides. Thanks to that, the tea will be fresher, more natural, more fragrant, retain all nutritional value and help your health better every day!
IV. How does Black Tea in the O.N.E Drink Support Natural Energy ?
O.N.E drink contains antioxidants and theine from organic black tea, thus supporting an extremely high quality natural energy awakening. Theine from O.N.E drink helps stabilize energy and lasts 6 to 8 hours, longer than caffeine in coffee, when drinking will not create a feeling of jitteriness.
– O.N.E drink especially uses very young leaves of Shan Tuyet ancient tea which are harvested and dried naturally at ambient temperature to retain the deep aroma, bold taste and malt flavor.
– Each can of O.N.E Drink contains 35 mg of theine, perfect for a steady, light source of energy and a good mood you can rely on every day.
O.N.E drink is the perfect drink to have in the office and consume when you feel the need to boost your energy for an important work or meeting, or before you leave work to hit the gym. In addition to instant natural energy, O.N.E drink helps you build a sustainable energy source to keep you healthy and beautiful every day.
Let’s enjoy black tea everyday then !